You’re a social entrepreneur with a huge vision and ambition. You have developed a great product and the first consumers love it. You’re working so hard to put it all out there and reach the right people. You are eager to professionalise your marketing efforts but due to limited resources your are doing it all by yourself. From the strategy to the social media post. So how to break the cycle and start being a commercial success and generate impact?
First of all, you need to create space to reflect on:
- where your brand is at and focus on what’s truly important
- become clear on who your brand is
- what your brand strategy is and which are your next steps to take
- the ecosystem of professionals you need to implement your plans in a disruptive way
- Learn from other entrepreneurs on the same regenerative path
And then you can start scaling up your brand to deliver on the impact you envision.